1. Where were you born and where have you lived?
I was born in Mandaluyong City, Philippines, but I grew up in Taytay, Rizal, Philippines. In 2006, my family migrated to San Jose, California. This is where I met my wife, who is originally from Loveland, Colorado. After being in California for 11 years, we decided to move to Colorado in January of 2018. We now live in Greeley.
2. Where did you attend university or college?
I went to Don Bosco Technical College and received my B.S. in Information Technology.
3. What kind of reading do you most enjoy doing?
I usually read nonfiction books. I also find Apologetics very interesting.
4. What are the small essentials that make life more comfortable?
Play time with my pet dogs while watching my favorite shows on Hulu.
5. What are your favorite snacks?
I love mochi ice cream, lumpia (Filipino food), pork buns, and gyoza. I snack on edamame when I feel like getting healthy. I also enjoy Thai iced tea.
6. What do you do to unwind?
Play games on my phone or computer.