1. Where were you born and where have you lived?
I was born and raised in Baltimore, MD, and I've lived in Fort Collins since graduating from college.
2. Where did you attend university or college?
I got my degree in Classics from Valparaiso University in Indiana. I also have minors in secondary education and the teaching of English.
3. What kind of reading do you most enjoy doing?
Generally I read whatever has been recommended to me by someone I trust. My library hold list can get quite long at times and may include classic novels, books on parenting, pedagogy, marketing strategies, young-adult fiction, psychology, nutrition...
4. What are the small essentials that make life more comfortable?
Post-it notes, other classroom supplies, props I can use in the classroom, Latin reading material...
5. What are your favorite snacks?
I like chocolate or anything that combines sweet and salty. Starbucks is always good, too.
6. What do you do to unwind?
I enjoy doing crossword puzzles, reading for pleasure, and watching good films.
7. How could a parent volunteer help you most?
I would appreciate a parent volunteer who would make copies, laminate when necessary, cut out flash cards, etc.